-
December 5th, 2002, 04:31 AM
#391
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Shiinigami:
Hehe, Ultra Relax is one my her favorite songs. I had about 20 of her songs, but I didnt like many of em cuz they are too slow and ballad-ish for me. I'll send some if u want.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Slow and Balladish? Heh, she sounds like the type who would only do those some of the time, I like her songs because they're happy and peppy. XD
My favorite songs of hers would have to be Ultra Relax and Shopping A-Z. (^^) Oh yeah, and Shiini, are you sure you can send them to me? Remember what happened last time you tried to send me something...? Oh well, I guess would could always give it another shot.
-
December 5th, 2002, 04:33 AM
#392
Inactive Member
Yes, your new desktop is really nice, Mitsu-chan! ^^
-
December 5th, 2002, 11:14 AM
#393
Inactive Member
Even if this is not the doom's questions, yes, that is MIRAILIME (is simple, remember the discussion Xell and N had about the "Mirai" artifact? take it name and add a "lime" at the end...)
Mirailime. Is easy!
-
December 5th, 2002, 04:08 PM
#394
Inactive Member
-
December 5th, 2002, 04:13 PM
#395
Inactive Member
its hard to spell that name fo me [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Mirailime? o_O
-
December 6th, 2002, 03:48 AM
#396
Inactive Member
oooh yes i know now ^^;;;
-
December 6th, 2002, 05:26 PM
#397
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Shiinigami:
Even if I cant send you files on aim, i can upload it in my angelfire account.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh okay. (^^)
-
December 7th, 2002, 03:53 PM
#398
Inactive Member
-
December 7th, 2002, 04:58 PM
#399
Inactive Member
yes.... >_> ... <_< ok ... *runs*
-
December 8th, 2002, 02:55 AM
#400
Inactive Member
thats what i was wonderin [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks